How To Add Bling and Logos to Anything!!!
First, before I get into the step by step process of how to add bling and/or stones to a Motorcycle Helmet, I want to answer a few frequently asked questions:
- How do you apply the Swarovski crystals?
* For a clear concise step by step process video the DIY YouTube Video. But to add crystals to any item one must first be vert patient as the strass rhinestones process is very time-consuming. You must have the correct glue or otherwise, the stones will fall off. Another thing is if you can't afford Swarovski crystals because they can be very expensive, you can use a more inexpensive crystal like this glass rhinestones. The size of the stones I used was assorted (meaning different sizes but the bigger the stone the quicker it will take to complete the design process). FYI: All materials used for the do it yourself project are below. But if you wanted to add Swarovski crystals prepare to spend over $300 just for the stone quantity needed.
Do you need a pattern or stencil?
* You can use a printer, review the suggested printer below, to print out your desired logo or design. This is very easy to do. Then glue the image to the desires area. You can draw out your design on a piece of paper like the image below. Whatever design you want, if you are good at stretching, then you can make a model to go off of.
- How long does it take to design this helmet?
* It depends on the size rhinestones you select but it can typically take about 2 to 3 weeks to carefully place rhinestones onto such a large surface. Also, the size of your helmet will change the allotted timeframe.
- How many crystals do you use?
* Depending on the size Rhinestones you use, as discussed above, you will need about 8,000 to 15,000 crystals.
- How much does it cost when you bling it yourself?
* Depending on the type of crystals you buy, with the cheapest rhinestones being acrylic rhinestones and the most expensive rhinestones being Swarovski crystals. SO the price range from $100 to $1000
- How do you clean your crystal helmet?
* As with any rhinestone custom design even the shoes we add crystals to customers must make sure they keep the stones clear or the rhinestones will become very dull looking. So please be careful when cleaning your rhinestones. Use a white soft cloth or a cotton swab
Where Do You Get ALL the Materials for Adding Rhinestones to Helmets?
MATERIALS For DIY:* Safety 1st Disposable Face Masks: http://bit.ly/SafetyMaskEshay
* Craft Safety Gloves: https://amzn.to/35i4P0Q
• Motorcycle Helmet: https://amzn.to/2Z0AIrd
• Orange Rhinestones(assorted sized used): https://bit.ly/OrangeStones
• Clear Rhinestones (assorted sized used): http://bit.ly/2XrCCRJ OR
* If you want Swarovski crystals (approx quantity needed 5,000): https://amzn.to/2ZhGTaj
* Orange Swarovski crystals: https://amzn.to/2ZkLh8h
• E-6000 glue to glue rhinestones on paper logo: https://amzn.to/2Oair4N
• Mod Podge Glue: https://amzn.to/3feMLXT
• Scissors: https://amzn.to/3guz4nH
• Printer (to print your logo): https://amzn.to/2C6S252
#AddingBling #Motorcycle #Helmet